Alumni Association Community Services
Below are services to assist you. Just click on the service requested.
Access Membership Card Benefits - A
ccess your Alumni Association membership card benefits. From discounts on online shopping, movie passes, theatre, travel and much more. and begin to enjoy them. Must be a dues paying member to access.
- The Alumni Association welcomes your Aggie Brag to share with our online community.
- Read the programs that the Alumni Association offers to student(s), parent(s) family and friends.
- From the Distinguished Alumni to the James F. Cole Award, read about the criteria required for these awards and be able to nominate an outstanding alumni.
- This feature provides the member with a place to share information (in several different categories) about what is going on in their lives.
Contact Alumni Staff
- The Alumni staff is here to assist and answer your questions.
- Your support makes you an investor in what is happening at New Mexico State University. From new ideas and initiatives to research and expansion, your gift represents an investment in New Mexico State's success today and directly impacts our level of excellence in the future.
- Like us on Facebook and stay connected with NMSU.
- Let us know how you would like to be involved in the life of the university.
- Let the NMSU Career Services help you find or provide internships.
- This allows you to share information about employment opportunities that other Community members might find to be of interest.
Locate a Fellow Aggie
- As a member of the community you may search for fellow alumni by clicking on the online directory under the features section.
- This allows you to complete a request to be mentored. Should you choose to volunteer to become a mentor, please see section on volunteering below.
- If you have an iPod Touch or a Smartphone such as iPhone, Palm Pre or Google Android you can now access the NMSU Alumni Association online community at alum.nmsu.edu/mobile
and save as a favorite.
- Use the Career Center feature to search for jobs, identify networking opportunities and locate mentors.
- Get your news! Read all about what is happening at NMSU.
- Access publications from the Aggie Panorama, Aggie Research, Aggie Excellence.
- Online tutorials are available to help you with your profile tabs such as friends list, and member photos. Just go to the tutorial icon above your profile tabs.
Professional Job Listings
- Let the New Mexico State University Career Center help you find professional employment.
- This gives you the opportunity to post your resume and the ability to search for employment posted within the community.
Share Your Aggie Memories
- The Alumni Association is interested in hearing about your experiences as a student at NMSU and as an alum. Share with us!
Share What Types of Chapter Activities Interest You
- Let us know what types of chapter activities you would be interested in.
Start an Aggie Chapter
- The Alumni Association gets excited when fellow Aggies in a region want to start a new chapter. Let us help you with any questions you have.
- If you need transcripts we can direct you to the online ordering. If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's office at 575.646.3411.
- Join us on twitter.
Update Your Profile
- This is a way to keep your information updated so that the Alumni Association can keep you informed and fellow alumni can keep in contact.
- The Alumni Association is always in need of volunteers to give of their time and influence to help other alumni and alumni events. From Homecoming, Family Weekend, to Summer Sendoff, there are many ways you can help. Not only can you enjoy the time you spend with fellow alums, but you can share your experiences and knowledge of your time spent at NMSU. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the form or contact the Alumni Association
Web Site Feedback
- The Alumni Association is interested in your feedback regarding the online community.